REACH-IT PRO 4 (2016 Edition)
Reach-iT PRO is a carbon fiber high-reach water fed pole system. The PRO 4 at 40ft can reach up to 4 storys. The PRO 4 also serves as the Master Pole for the PRO 5, PRO 6 and PRO 7.
Using the 80:20 Rule, if 80% of your waterfed pole work is above 2 storeys the PRO 4 (Master Pole) is the best choice. For the remaining 20% glass higher than 4 storeys or lower than 3 storeys, add PRO-PLUS A, PRO-PLUS B and PRO-PLUS Cs (sold separately) as needed for higher windows or use the Reach-iT's pull-apart feature and remove bottom sections 2 at a time for lower windows.
With the Reach-iT PRO's pull-apart modular feature, each 2-part telescopic pole sections slide in and out of their telescopic clamps allowing you the ability to choose the best length and weight of pole according to the number of storeys to be cleaned. As you clean from the top down, you dis-assemble the pole 2 sections at a time, one storey at a time.
The Reach-iT PRO 4 includes a 16 inch Constructor Original brush with a SIDE 2 SIDE swivel gooseneck. The Constructor Original features softer, longer bristles on the outside with stiffer, more aggressive, bristles on the inside for better agitation. The Constructor brush also features customizable bristles. You can also choose to feed the water into the brush at two locations, above the bristles or between the center rows of the bristles.
The SIDE 2 SIDE gooseneck allows even more versatility with its swivel, side to side action so that you can reach around obstacles and clean the windows from the side. Lock the SIDE 2 SIDE in the straight position whenever you don't want it to swivel.
PRO 4 (Master Pole) Reach: up to 43ft.
Material: Carbon fiber.
Sleeve included for comfort and protection.
16in Swivel brush.
Weight: 6.2 lbs. (Excluding brush and tubing)
PRO 4 (Master Pole).
16in Constructor Brush.
SIDE 2 SIDE swivel gooseneck and RHINO gooseneck.
POWER & CONTROL Ergonomic Handles
60ft RHINO-TUBE and quick connect and garden hose fittings.
Reach-iT PRISMS Safety Glasses
ONLINE TRAINING for our Proven Method of Water Fed Window Cleaning