Windows101 LLC   
  Home » Catalog » NEW ITEMS » Z612 My Account  |  Cart Contents  |  Checkout   
Categories
CATALOG
REACH-IT PROMO
NEW ITEMS
CLOSEOUTS
Combination Squeegees
KITS
Accessories
Apparel->
Awning Care
Books & Know-how
Belts & Holsters->
Beyond Windows, Screens & Dusting->
Buckets & Bottles->
Doodle Bugs & Scrub Pads
Extension Poles->
Glass Stain Removers & Industrial Chemicals
Gloves & Shoe Covers
Gutter & Roof Cleaning
HIGH-RISE->
Hose
Korkers Roof Safety Sandals
Ladders & Accessories->
The Ledger
Microfiber Towels & Detailing Cloths
Magnetic Window Cleaner
Rubber Refils->
Scrapers
Soap
Sponges & Brushes
Squeegees->
Suction Cups
Surgical Towels
Solar Panel Cleaning
Washers & Scrubbers->
WaterFed Systems & Water Purification->
SPECIALTY TOOLS
CASE PACKS

Manufacturers
What's New? more
FUSION PRIMO Steel Anchor Auto-Lock 35kN Carabiner
FUSION PRIMO Steel Anchor Auto-Lock 35kN Carabiner
$39.00
Quick Find
 
Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.
Advanced Search
Information
Shipping & Returns
Financing
Conditions of Use
Contact Us
REACH-IT PRO-PLUS C 11ft EXTENSION
[Z612]
$390.00

2 sections extend to 11 feet.

Reach-iT PRO-PLUS C (formerly the XT) is compatible with the Reach-iT PRO and MINI 2. Each Reach-iT PRO PLUS C raises either Reach-iT MINI or Reach-iT PRO by an additional 10ft (3.3m) at a time. Using the 80:20 Rule, your Master Pole (MINI 2 or PRO 4) should reach 80% of the glass you clean, and the PRO PLUS Cs are used to raise that Master Pole to reach the remaining 20% of 'high glass'. High Modulus Carbon Fiber makes this extension very rigid, making it lighter and easier to control.

Features

  • Lightweight
  • Easy to use
  • Add up to 2 on the MINI 2
  • Add up to 3 on the PRO 4
  • Specifications

  • Length: 11ft (10ft in use)
  • Material: High Modulus Carbon fiber
  • Weight: 2.9 lbs.
  • (Formerly listed as PRO-XT)

    This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 29 September, 2015.
    Reviews
    Shopping Cart more
    0 items
    Manufacturer Info
    Reach-iT
    Other products
    Notifications more
    NotificationsNotify me of updates to REACH-IT PRO-PLUS C 11ft EXTENSION
    Tell A Friend
     
    Tell someone you know about this product.
    Reviews more
    Write ReviewWrite a review on this product!
    Languages
    English Deutsch Español
    Currencies

    Have a question? Email us!
    helpdesk@windows101.com
    Copyright © Windows101 All rights reserved.

    New Address
    Windows101
    722 S Portland St.
    Seattle, WA 98108 USA


    Store Hours
    Mon. - Fri.
    8am - 5pm Pacific


    Phone: 800-494-6101 (206-624-1636)
    Fax: 206-624-3004

    Free Shipping Terms

    Secure Connection